The 6th Annual Action Summit welcomed more than 250 participants to North Dakota Farmers Union in Jamestown on January 16 & 17, 2017.
Precision Ag Summit 2017 Presentations
Join our Email List
Sign up for our periodic email newsletters to find out about news and upcoming events in the RRVRC.
Carrie Johnson, the NDSU Extension Service's personal and family finance specialist, has been named the Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal Emerging Scholar for 2016....
Keynote speakers for 2017 ND Cyber Security Conference include experts on change leadership and identity theft....
Students’ entrepreneurial projects will be highlighted during NDSU’s Innovation Challenge Showcase, scheduled for Monday, Jan. 30, from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Memorial Union...
Jeremy Straub, assistant professor of computer science, has published a viewpoint article in the January issue of the...
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Action Summit 2012
- Triton Systems, Inc. Announces Invexus™ Brand of Coatings
- Cleantech Open’s Entrepreneur Accelerator Deadline is MAY 8TH!
- STEM Strategies Summit to focus on factors driving today’s economy
- Nation’s first UAS commercial park performs first drone flight
UND Research News
- Summer Art Camps 2015
- New Joint Internal Funding Program: Research Enhancement Award Program (REAP)
- Edwin C. James Lectureship and Surgical Resident Research Colloquium is June 26, 2015
- UND Neuroscience COBRE Pilot Grant Program
- Celebrate Professor Richard Wilsnack at Retirement Open House June 29, 2015